Saturday 2 April 2011

Changes are afoot

My god, it really is, it's a post on my Blog! After a year and 10 months. Not that anybody was checking...
Anyway, I've decided to take a different path as far as content is concerned; this is now a Blog about my attempts to play online Poker and climb the stakes until I become a professional! Yes, this is a very pie in the sky dream, but everybody has to have a dream, right? Right now I am playing the lowest of the low. I am playing 1c/2c. Where you buy in for $2, sit down at a table with up to 8 other people and try and take each others money. If you lose the whole $2 then you just buy back in again. Simple huh? Yeah, it can be. It can also be incredibly frustrating.

So, that's the introduction done. Now get ready for the first post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment